artist discovery
The type of photography that Hansel master in is about the nature. He brings the texture out of his object by giving editing it and place the camera in different position. I think his work is really nice because he shows every little texture on his picture and his picture show the beauty of nature. I feel this way because its a beautiful picture it shows every little ting on his picture.


You're not taking enough pictures to give you options. Give yourself more variety.
ReplyDeleteYou are completely missing slow shutter from your project.
ReplyDeleteThe label for image 3 is incorrect.
Don't let image quality and composition go out the window when a new concept is introduced.
Don't use screen shot please. It kills your image quality and I can't print them.
ReplyDeleteThe shot of the water was really nice. Maybe it couldve been better if it was more close up.
ReplyDelete